ROLEX 18K DATE-JUST OYSTER PERPETUAL 16018, 1980
This beautiful gold watch is the Rolex 18K Date-just Oyster Perpetual from 1980.¬†This model has the sapphire crystal and quick-change 35 superlative chronometer automatic movement. These movements are highly accurate and reliable. They last a lifetime and more. The watch comes with a high-quality leather strap and is accompanied with an original Vintage Rolex Presentation Box.
MODEL:¬†Date-Just 18k Oyster Perpetual 16018
FINISH:¬†Grained and Polished
CASE:¬†18K Gold. It is approximately 36 mm excluding the Rolex Twin Lock Crown. The 18k solid yellow gold case is in excellent condition with no marks or scratches. The case has never been inscribed and has only had light restoration. This has brought it back to its original finish.¬†These cases are often excessively over polished and lose complete definition, but this does not apply to our¬†watches¬†as we have a top restoration service.
DIAL:¬†Gold with Applied Gold Faceted Baton Indexes. Here we have the original gold Rolex Date-Just dial with gold baton indexes and it is in excellent condition. The dial is signed “Rolex Oyster Perpetual “, “Date-Just”, “Superlative Chronometer”, “Officially certified”, “T Swiss T”. ¬†It is simply stunning!
STRAP/BRACELET:¬†Brown Crocodile leather, approximately 19 cm. This is¬†a new high-quality brown leather crocodile strap. The buckle is a matching Rolex item. If you would prefer a different style strap, please let us know¬†and we will do our best to assist.
MVT:¬†Swiss made Rolex 3035 Chronometer Automatic Quick-Change 27 Jewel. The original high-grade, officially certified, Superlative Chronometer, 27 Jewel 3035 caliber movement. This¬†is particularly accurate,¬†reliable¬†and strong. It is in superb condition and is working perfectly. The movement has been thoroughly serviced and calibrated by our in-house master watchmaker and is warranted for 12 months*. ¬†The movement is signed “Rolex SA, Geneva, Swiss, 27 Jewels, Adj 5 positions, temperature 3035”. These movements last a lifetime and more.
GLASS:¬†Sapphire with Cyclopes.¬†The¬†crystal is unmarked.
SERVICED:¬†Yes with 12 Month’s Warranty*
BOX/PAPERS:¬†This watch is dated¬†1980. Although it¬†does not come with the original papers, all serial numbers are correct and have been checked against our register. A detailed receipt with a 12 month warranty* and separate insurance valuation (for the replacement value) will be provided at the time of purchase. The vintage Rolex presentation box is for an original date-just watch, and will be¬†provided in the purchase price. It is in mint condition. You won’t be disappointed.
FOR YOUR SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS ROLEX¬†18K DATE-JUST OYSTER PERPETUAL¬†WATCH.
*THE 12 MONTH WARRANTY IS ONLY APPLICABLE IF THE BUY IT NOW PRICE IS PAID.CONTACT US
- UK: All of our watches are sent our via Royal Mail Special Delivery FREE OF CHARGE, with insurance up to ¬£2500. If an item is valued at more than ¬£2500 we may ship via DHL/FEDEX or COURIER at an additional charge, please contact us directly for a quote.
- INTERNATIONAL: We use Royal Mail International Signed For, who allow insurance up to ¬£500 and we charge ¬£15.00 for this service. Items sent outside of Europe or requiring more insurance will be sent via FEDEX/COURIER, please contact us for a quote.
- Customers are responsible for any destination charges if applicable in respect of customs duty, inspection fees etc. As policies vary from country to country customers should contact their local customs for advice and information.
- All funds must be cleared before goods are despatched.
Returns and Exchanges
- From the day you receive your goods we offer a 14 day money back guarantee. This is in addition to your statutory consumer rights.
- If you wish to return an item please¬†call us on 0800 689 1375
- Please quote the reference number provided.
- Goods must be returned unworn, unused and in the same condition they left our office with the original box, documentation and spares if applicable.
- The goods must be returned in the same standard of packaging via special delivery or another insured postal / courier service, at your cost.