This is a superb, very rare Rolex Vintage Submariner Booklet from 1967. It accompanied the Rolex Submariner 5513. The booklet describes the main features of the watch, operation of the rotating bezel, and the meaning of the graduation.
The performance of the Submariner is¬†emphasised by the stunning photographs that made this an ideal piece of equipment for the diver or sportsman.
CONDITION: Superb condition with no tears. It is a bi-folded booklet as they were¬†fitted in the Submariner coffin box.
SIZE: Length: 19.0 cm x¬†Width: 13.0 cm (closed), 25.9 cm (open)
Other vintage accessories
We specialise in high-end vintage, second hand, preowned Rolex watches and accessories. If you cannot see the item you are looking for, we can probably source it for you.¬†If you would like to know more about this Rolex Vintage Submariner Booklet from 1967, or any of our other products we look forward to hearing from you.CONTACT US
- UK: All of our watches are sent our via Royal Mail Special Delivery FREE OF CHARGE, with insurance up to ¬£2500. If an item is valued at more than ¬£2500 we may ship via DHL/FEDEX or COURIER at an additional charge, please contact us directly for a quote.
- INTERNATIONAL: We use Royal Mail International Signed For, who allow insurance up to ¬£500 and we charge ¬£15.00 for this service. Items sent outside of Europe or requiring more insurance will be sent via FEDEX/COURIER, please contact us for a quote.
- Customers are responsible for any destination charges if applicable in respect of customs duty, inspection fees etc. As policies vary from country to country customers should contact their local customs for advice and information.
- All funds must be cleared before goods are despatched.
Returns and Exchanges
- From the day you receive your goods we offer a 14 day money back guarantee. This is in addition to your statutory consumer rights.
- If you wish to return an item please¬†call us on 0800 689 1375
- Please quote the reference number provided.
- Goods must be returned unworn, unused and in the same condition they left our office with the original box, documentation and spares if applicable.
- The goods must be returned in the same standard of packaging via special delivery or another insured postal / courier service, at your cost.