A RARE AND BEAUTIFUL ROLEX 14K OYSTER PERPETUAL 1961
This is a simply beautiful example of the Rolex 14k Gold Oyster Perpetual Chronometer. These watches are rare from 1961 and would cost have cost a fortune. This watch is in superb original condition and has a had a full service by our in-house watch technician and comes with a full 12 months written warranty, the watch is also accompanied with an original vintage Rolex Presentation Box inner and outer.
Oyster Perpetual Chronometer.
Grained and Polished.
14K Gold 34.5 mm Approximately Excluding Crown – The fully hallmarked 14k Gold Case has been brought back to¬†its original finish with only slight restoration, still leaving the case with complete definition. ¬†These cases¬†are often excessively over polished and lose complete definition.
Pearl whte with Applied Gold Faceted Baton Indexes – The original Rolex dial is simply stunning and has been fully restored. ¬†The dial is signed “Rolex Oyster Perpetual ” “Superlative¬†Chronometer Officially Certified” “T Swiss T”.
Yes, 14K Gold.
Chocolate Brown Crocodile New 19 cm Approximately – The high quality black crocodile strap, which retail over ¬£200, has been accompanied with a gold plated Rolex after market buckle. Solid Gold Rolex buckles can be supplied as an¬†extra, please enquire.
Swiss Made Rolex 1570 26 Jewel Chronometer Automatic – The original Swiss made Rolex high grade 1570¬†26 Jewel Chronometer Automatic movement is capable of lasting a life time and then some! With regular servicing these¬†high quality watches can just go forever. This watch has been professionally serviced by our in-house Watch Technician and has been adjusted to the correct calibration.
*THE 12 MONTH WARRANTY IS ONLY APPLICABLE IF THE BUY IT NOW PRICE IS PAID.
Acrylic Crystal – The crystal is unmarked
Yes, with 12 Months Warranty.
Fine, Super Condition.
The watch does not come with the original papers, however all serial numbers are correct and have been checked against our register and the watch dates to 1961. ¬†A detailed receipt with a 12 month warranty and separate insurance valuation for the replacement value, will be provided at the time of purchase. ¬†The vintage Rolex presentation box is for an original Rolex watch which we will provide in the purchase price and is in superb condition the box is very rare and sell for ¬£400 plus – you won’t be disappointed.
- UK: All of our watches are sent our via Royal Mail Special Delivery FREE OF CHARGE, with insurance up to ¬£2500. If an item is valued at more than ¬£2500 we may ship via DHL/FEDEX or COURIER at an additional charge, please contact us directly for a quote.
- INTERNATIONAL: We use Royal Mail International Signed For, who allow insurance up to ¬£500 and we charge ¬£15.00 for this service. Items sent outside of Europe or requiring more insurance will be sent via FEDEX/COURIER, please contact us for a quote.
- Customers are responsible for any destination charges if applicable in respect of customs duty, inspection fees etc. As policies vary from country to country customers should contact their local customs for advice and information.
- All funds must be cleared before goods are despatched.
Returns and Exchanges
- From the day you receive your goods we offer a 14 day money back guarantee. This is in addition to your statutory consumer rights.
- If you wish to return an item please¬†call us on 0800 689 1375
- Please quote the reference number provided.
- Goods must be returned unworn, unused and in the same condition they left our office with the original box, documentation and spares if applicable.
- The goods must be returned in the same standard of packaging via special delivery or another insured postal / courier service, at your cost.