This is a very rare and beautiful men's Rolex 1950s Stainless Steel Precision watch, with a light off-white dial and black markers and steel hands. This model was one of the rarest of the period - the majority of these watches were mid-size and large at 30mm-33mm across the dial. This model measures 35mm excluding the Rolex signed crown.
The classic stainless steel case is in excellent condition with only the lightest signs of wear. The original Rolex signed off white dial is just classic. The polished steel stick hands blend perfectly with the dial and case. The watch is fitted with its original Rolex 1210 17 Jewel manual wind movement. These movements are highly accurate and reliable and will give over a lifetime's service.
The watch comes with a high quality Black leather white stitched strap and is accompanied with a presentation Box. This is a beautiful, cared for and only slightly used example with only the minimal restoration, making this a stunning watch to own.
SUPERB VERY RARE ROLEX VINTAGE SUBMARINER BOOKLET 1967This is a superb, very rare Rolex Vintage Submariner Booklet from 1967. It accompanied the Rolex Submariner 5513. The booklet describes the main features of the watch, operation of the rotating bezel, and the meaning of the graduation. The performance of the Submariner is emphasised by the stunning photographs that made this an ideal piece of equipment for the diver or sportsman.
ROLEX 14K GOLD PRESIDENTIAL OYSTER PERPETUAL - 1975This is a very rare and beautiful Rolex 14K Gold Presidential Oyster Perpetual dates from 1975. This model is the 1503. It has the black gloss Dial which contrasts beautifully, and the condition is like new old stock. This watch is fitted with the 1570 Superlative Chronometer Automatic movement. These movements are highly accurate and reliable and will give over a lifetime's service. The watch comes with its original 14K gold riveted bracelet and it is truly stunning. It is accompanied with an original Vintage Rolex Box and vintage booklet. This is a beautifully cared for example with only the minimal restoration. This is a stunning watch to own.
THE WATCH SALON – SPECIALISING IN ROLEX AND VINTAGE WATCHES
We specialise in high end Rolex and Vintage Watches including Patek Phillippe, Panerai, Vacheron Constantin, Cartier, Jaeger-le-coultre, Breitling and Omega. We also have a huge range of vintage Rolex accessories
Reasons to choose The Watch Salon
- We are based in London and have been well established in the trade, retail and restoration of fine vintage watches for over 30 years.
- All of our watches are in premium condition.
- We take care in sourcing stock to provide our clients with some of the finest examples you will find, spanning from the 1950‘s to date and we have contacts across the globe enabling us to offer competitive prices and find rare items of beauty.
- We pride ourselves in the quality of watches we sell and high standard of service provided to our customers and this is reflected in the loyalty of our clients who continue to contact us either to buy or sell their own watches.
- We provide advice and assistance to ensure you choose the right watch for you and are happy to discuss your requirements by either telephone or email. We can arrange viewings at your convenience on an appointment-only basis at our office in Chelsea.